Subject: [xtm-wg] Volunteer(s) sought for XTM DTD testing

I've tested the 1.0 DTD on the following parsers, without error in each
case, all under Windows 2000 (sigh).

XML Spy 3.0
XMetaL RulesBuilder
Xerces 1.1.3
XML Authority
nsgmls with xml.dcl

Are there any volunteers with a more complete setup than mine, that
would be willing to test the DTD and send me the log files, if any?
Just to make sure there aren't any gotchas....

For example, I can't test under Linux or Unix (sigh), and don't any of
the Perl or Python stuff installed, or Omnimark.

Thanks

Sam Hunting

=====
<!-- "To imagine a language is to imagine a form of life."
     - Ludwig Wittgenstein, Philosophical Investigations -->

http://shopping.yahoo.com/

eLerts