Subject: [xtm-wg] example xml topic maps sought for testing

Hello,

I'm currently working on means of providing navigational help to users who
are looking for information in a topic map.

I am particularly interested in users who do not know precisely what they
are looking for. For this kind of users, it may be useful to propose a
predefined navigation, such as "guided tours" for tourists in an unknown
city.

So far, I have been working with a few topic maps, but I would like to
validate my ideas with more examples. Moreover, the syntax evolved and my
prototype needs to be updated.

I would like to do this before XML 2000 ; therefore, I would be very
grateful if you could send me a few xml topic maps to do this quickly.

Thanks a lot for your help,

Regards,

Benedicte

--
Bénédicte DESCLEFS - LE GRAND			tel: +33 (0) 1 44 27 75 12
mailto:blegrand@rp.lip6.fr			fax: +33 (0) 1 44 27 74 95