Subject: [xtm-wg] RE: XTM 1.0 Spec Accessibility Features

OK - but not before Washington! Sounds like a good one to think about on the
plane, & I have some experience in presenting diagrams to a class with
simultaneous verbal translation for a blind student, so I think I can do
this sensibly. Did you find any trace of a recommended way to describe UML?
- sounds like the sort of thing there might be some precedent on, in
WAI-space (which I don't know well at all).

Cheers

Ann W.

<mailto:altheim&#64;eng.sun.com>
XML Technology Center
Sun Microsystems, 1601 Willow Rd., MS UMPK17-102, Menlo Park, CA 94025

      In the evening
      The rice leaves in the garden
      Rustle in the autumn wind
      That blows through my reed hut.  -- Minamoto no Tsunenobu

eGroups eLerts