Subject: Re: [xtm-wg] ANNOUNCE: Update of XTM 1.0 Online Documents

I have sent to Sam some annotations I made in a Word file.  I notice that
everything I sent was ignored.  What concerns me most is that the
attribution should be changed to Jack Park (VerticalNet Solutions).  I am
very curious what Sam did with my suggestions.
Jack

----- Original Message -----
From: Murray Altheim <murray.altheim@eng.sun.com>
To: XTM Authoring Group <xtm-wg@egroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2000 7:53 PM

> Folks,
>
> Before I go home and drink a lot of beer (it's been a very long day...)
> I suppose I should announce the availability of everything.
>
>  The XTM 1.0 TopicMaps.Org Draft Specification
>    http://www.doctypes.org/xtm/1.0/
>
>  The XTM Processing Model 1.0 TopicMaps.Org Draft Specification
>    http://www.doctypes.org/xtm/1.0/xtmp1.html
>
> As always, the XTM 1.0 DTD is at either:
>
>    http://www.doctypes.org/xtm/1.0/xtm1.dtd
>    http://www.doctypes.org/xtm/syntax/xtm1.dtd
>
> There was a bug I'd missed and some comment changes, but these are
> pretty easy to spot. Basically, Steve and Sam hammered my head into
> my desk and forced me to divulge secrets of my James Bond-like past,
> then modify the DTD to allow KGB spy satellites to eavesdrop on any
> topic in a topic map (but only in the graph).
>
> Goooood night,
>
> Murray Butterfly Hill

> Murray Altheim, SGML/XML Grease Monkey
<mailto:altheim&#64;eng.sun.com>
> XML Technology Center
> Sun Microsystems, 1601 Willow Rd., MS UMPK17-102, Menlo Park, CA 94025
>
>       In the evening
>       The rice leaves in the garden
>       Rustle in the autumn wind
>       That blows through my reed hut.  -- Minamoto no Tsunenobu

This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee(s) and may
contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not
the intended recipient, dissemination of this communication is prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies
of the message and its attachments and notify postmaster@verticalnet.com
immediately.

eLerts