Subject: [xtm-wg] OntologyStream

I am new to this forum.  I am a knowledge scientist with background in
neuroscience, mathematics, and computer technology:

http://www.bcngroup.org/area3/pprueitt/book.htm

is where my work is at.

My group is developing ground truth for automated indexing of text copra.

We have some background in the TIPSTER TREC conferences - but feel that text
should be more treated as things to be interpreted by the human mind.
(later Wittgenstein; C.S. Peirce, Whitehead)

A test collection for semantic indexing (with and without interpretant
viewpoint) is being developed:

http://www.ontologystream.com/IRRTest/Evaluation/sl/bead1.htm

First, I would like to follow more closely the XTM work that your group is
doing.  Second I would like to ask anyone who is interested in automated
production of semantic linkage to introduce him/her self to the knowledge
Management Consortium (KMCI) forum located at:

 http://www.egroups.com/group/kmci

and to me personally at

beadmaster@ontologystream.com

Thank you.

Dr. Paul Prueitt
Director BCNGroup
Founder OntologyStream.com
Knowledge Scientist at Acappella Software

It is 2001, if not now then when?