Subject: RE: [xtm-wg] Paris Meet

Hello,
The XTM Paris meeting is available on
www.mondeca.com/meeting

We will update it with all the information and corrections needed

Murray : thanks to make a link to this page from www.doctypes.org

All suggestions and idea about the meeting are welcomed

Don't hesitate to ask us any kind of help to organize your stay.

Choice of some places in "quartier Montparnasse" - few subway stations from
the meeting place.

Here is a selection of hotels, it will be on the page tomorrow
http://www.hotelduparc-paris.com/Media/home.htm
nice and not to expensive

http://www.hotel-moulinvert.com/france/hotel-paris-reservation-france.htm
nice and not to expensive

http://www.sofitel.mgn.fr/fr.htm : standard business hotel

http://www.villa-montparnasse.com/ : very nice place

to find hotels in paris :
http://fr.dir.yahoo.com/Exploration_geographique/Pays/France/Regions/Ile_de_
France/Departements/Paris__75_/Commerce_et_economie/Societes/Tourisme/Heberg
ement/Hotels/
Sincerely

Please tell me in which hotel you have reservation, I will publish this
information on the web page so anyone can find each other...

Jean Delahousse
CEO Mondeca
Mobile : +33(0)6 16 90 73 95
Tel : +33(0)1 47 46 18 89