Subject: [xtm-wg] Topic Maps Who's Who project

I plan to build a little Topic Map Who's Who ... in a Topic Map form of
course,
for publishing on universimmedia.com in the frame of communication effort
for XTM.
The topic types would be (non-exhaustive-list, suggestions welcome)

- People (individual)
- Companies / Universities / Research centers / Consortiums ...
- Projects
- Events
- Working Themes (software development, educational, normalisation,
business, ...)

Associations would be quite straightforward : "participation" "management"
"workingAbout" ...

Occurrences will be every on-line Resources avalaible.

Through a on-line form, every individual, company, project, ... involved in
TM development could submit his/her/its inscription and provide the needed
infos to add : Topic characteristics, description, roles and occurrences
... Of course only submitted information will be added, so that everyone
will be responsible of the published infos and occurrences.
I'll manage it in a plain HTML form to start with, and when the tool takes
off for good and I can't handle it alone any more, switch to some XTM
contributive administration software solution (think that will happen
before we'll reach kilotopics ...)

Waiting for some feedback before starting the work.

Cheers

Bernard

Bernard Vatant
bernard@universimmedia.com