Subject: [xtm-wg] Re: Paris Meeting - thanks to confirm your participation - Happy Christmas - Jean

Hi,
     I won't be able to come to Paris, but I hope to participate at
Austin.  I'm very interested in developing an XTM template for the
Mindset standard, http://www.ms.lt/mindset.html
     I'm writing from Visalia, California where I'll be working
part-time for the next half-year.  I hope to travel to the Bay area
quite often.
     Best wishes in Paris!
        Andrius

Andrius Kulikauskas