Subject: RE: [xtm-wg] xtm-wg archives available at freelists.org

I can't remember - how private was the e-groups archive supposed to be from
the xtm-wg's perspective? Members only access?
The one at freelists is totally open.

http://www.freelists.org/archives/

"Welcome to the FreeLists mailing list archives.  Here you'll be able to
browse the archives of every list hosted here, as well as search them
individually. "