Subject: [xtm-wg] Prueitt Introduction

I am a new member.  Ontology Stream is a notion whereby machine
ontologies are streamed from one place to an other - perhaps in a
peer- 2 -peer fashion.

My work is at

http://www.bcngroup.org/area3/pprueitt/book.htm

The groups that I am associated with are planing a world wide
evalaution and categorization of Indexing Routing and Retrieval
technologies:

http://www.ontologystream.com/IRRTest/Evaluation/sl/bead1.htm

I am interested in seeing how the concepts of XML and knowledge
representation are being combined in your work.