Subject: [xtm-wg] Bernard Vatant now an invited guest to XTM

Following Daniel Rivers-Moore's post:
Having proposed that Bernard Vatant become an Invited Guest to the XTM
Authoring Group, I am now in a position to announce the results of the
ballot.

I have received YES votes from:

Murray
Eric
Michel
Steve N.
Peter
Jean
Sam
Nikita
Patrick
Jack
Daniel
Andrius

(Total 12)

Benedicte voted yes, but it is not clear that her vote is appropriate, so it
is not counted here.

I have received no NO votes.

I have received no abstentions.

Bryan Thompson, Martin Bryan, Steve Pepper, Luis Martinez, Graham Moore
have not voted (total 5 non-votes).

There is thus an absolute majority of YES votes, and a 2/3 absolute majority
of votes cast.

I'm therefore delighted to be able to state that Bernard now has Invited
Guest
status. I am deeply sorry that I will not be able to work with him at the
Paris meeting since I am not funded to travel this time.

Jack Park

This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee(s) and may
contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not
the intended recipient, dissemination of this communication is prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies
of the message and its attachments and notify postmaster@verticalnet.com
immediately.