Subject: [xtm-wg] Our purpose

Quoting from the bylaws:
<quote>
1. Purpose

The purpose of TopicMaps.Org shall be to engage in technical,
educational, and marketing activities to facilitate the creation and
use of Topic Maps [,and ] TopicMaps.Org shall pursue the following
subsidiary goals [...]
1.1.	Develop, publish, maintain, and promote a specification, known as
XML Topic Maps (XTM), for the expression of topic maps in XML.relevant
to TopicMaps.Org can be obtained through electronic transfer.
</quote>

I'm quoting this to remind myself not to let my fascination with
process issues interfere with the mission of the XTM group -- the one
that I signed up for -- "facilitating the creation and use of topic
maps."

S.

=====
<!-- "To imagine a language is to imagine a form of life."
     - Ludwig Wittgenstein, Philosophical Investigations -->