Subject: Re: [xtm-wg] Proposal to invite Laurent as a guest in XTM

I vote Yes as well.
----- Original Message -----
From: Sam Hunting <sam_hunting@yahoo.com>
To: <xtm-wg@egroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2001 12:46 PM

I vote yes -- he sounds like the sort of sophisticated user we need.

Sam

--- Jean Delahousse <jean.delahousse@mondeca.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I know Laurent and EDF implication for TM and I second Michel's
> proposal.
>
> Sincerely
>
> Jean Delahousse
> CEO Mondeca
> Mobile : +33(0)6 16 90 73 95
> Tel : +33(0)1 47 46 18 89
> Fax : +33(0)1 47 46 01 09
> www.mondeca.com

=====
<!-- "To imagine a language is to imagine a form of life."
     - Ludwig Wittgenstein, Philosophical Investigations -->

This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee(s) and may
contain information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not
the intended recipient, dissemination of this communication is prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies
of the message and its attachments and notify postmaster@verticalnet.com
immediately.