Subject: RE: [xtm-wg] Nomination for Holger Rath to be invited guest at the Texas Meeting

I vote Yes

I think the group has been at the beginning an open group with a little
selection and made a great and efficient work with the most acting members.

I think all the actual participant are smart and all very much concerned
about the success of the process and so I assume their invited have been
choosen for the added value they may have.

I think it's a good think to keep on that basis the group quite open to have
more "intelligence" in the group (yes it's still possible), a larger support
from large companies and not to appear as a "close" group.

Sincerely

Don't hesitate to call me if any question or help needed for the Paris
meeting (06 16 90 73 95)

jean

Jean Delahousse
CEO Mondeca