Subject: RE: W3C status

I sent some information before Christmas to Oliver Meier-Gerslerr about W3C
membership (and other membership). He was going to put a proposal to the
board.

REgards,
Jim

This message has been checked for all known viruses, by Star Internet,
delivered through the MessageLabs Virus Control Centre.
For further information visit:
http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp