Subject: RE: [xtm-wg] MOTION: Charter revision

No.  It's already impossible.  Members made proposals and because a charter
change currently requires a near consensus, we could not make the changes.
This motion is to relax the required vote to a 2/3 vote.

Eric Freese                                    Email: eric@isogen.com
Director - Professional Services - Midwest     Voice:    651 636 9180
ISOGEN International/DataChannel               Fax:      651 636 9191
1611 West County Road B - Suite 204            WWW:    www.isogen.com
St. Paul, MN 55113                                www.datachannel.com