Subject: RE: [xtm-wg] relinquishing membership

Peter:

Sorry to see this.  Will you still be attending meetings periodicly?  Do you
know if Wrox wishes to maintain a participating member slot?  If so, who
would that be?  They would need to go through the approval process mentioned
in the charter (para 3.5.5).

Eric

Eric Freese                                    Email: eric@isogen.com
Director - Professional Services - Midwest     Voice:    651 636 9180
ISOGEN International/DataChannel               Fax:      651 636 9191
1611 West County Road B - Suite 204            WWW:    www.isogen.com
St. Paul, MN 55113                                www.datachannel.com