Subject: Re: [xtm-wg] Reification - why it came back in the CM

I just want to second Bernard's excellent summary of our view
on reification. I'm really glad you were there in Paris, Bernard!
(Let that be a lesson to me!)

And I'm going to quote his posting in extenso, even though that's
not really good netiquette, just so everyone can have a chance to
read it once more :-)

Reification is *not* difficult.

Steve

--
Steve Pepper, Chief Technology Officer <pepper@ontopia.net>
Convenor, ISO/IEC JTC1/SC34/WG3  Editor, XTM (XML Topic Maps)

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details