Subject: Re: [xtm-wg] Reification

This is a brilliant, Bernard!
Here is my little poetic exercise:

First there was a Topic link...

In the Topic Map land a human author acts as his Topic Map's God.
Originally there exists an ocean of ideas, a universe of souls...
A human author peaks up an idea, that he thinks he needs
and "embodies" it. I.e. gives it a Topic body.
Original idea was unconstrained and transparent, could sneak and lurk :-)
Once the author embodies (incarnates) it, the idea all of a sudden gets its
place and its face
within the authors Topic Map. It now has constraints imposed by the author,
etc.
Other Topics can address (see) it and partisipate in associations
(communicate) with it.

Of course the same "idea" can have different "topic bodies" in different
Topic Maps...
I have to look at Hinduism's reincarnation again... it may start making
sense to me ... :-)))

Bellow are my alternative suggestions for "human to machine" reification:

incarnation
personalizion
materializion
embodyment