Subject: RE: [xtm-wg] Nikita's comments

As the person who brought up the subject I agree.  I was not arguing in
favour of merging members, I only wanted to point out the consequence of
F.3.3.

Regards
Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Nikita Ogievetsky [mailto:nogievet@cogx.com]
Sent: 10 February 2001 07:52
To: xtm-wg@yahoogroups.com

[Lars ]
> So disallowing <member> merges still looks like the best solution.
Same here, agree with Lars.
I suggest removing of F.3.3. I think this may be sufficient.
A little less magic please.
(as "we agreed in Dallas":-))

If an author wanted to create 2 members with the same role,
that is what he wanted.

Lets not help people when they do not need help.
I have been there :-(

Thanks,

Nikita

Nikita Ogievetsky                  Cogitech Inc
XML/XSLT/XLink/TopicMaps Consultant
nogievet@cogx.com   --   (917) 406-8734
http://www.cogx.com     Cogito Ergo XML

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups