Subject: RE: [xtm-wg] XTM 1.0 AG Review Specification

This motion requires ten (10) "YES" votes for passage.

I also register my "YES" vote.

Eric Freese                                    Email: eric@isogen.com
Director - Professional Services - Midwest     Voice:    651 636 9180
ISOGEN International/DataChannel               Fax:      651 636 9191
1611 West County Road B - Suite 204            WWW:    www.isogen.com
St. Paul, MN 55113                                www.datachannel.com

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details