Subject: [xtm-wg] Version number in URI.

Is it wise to include the string "1.0" in the namespace URI? If new elements
are added in version 1.1 or 2.0 will they be placed in corresponding
namespaces or snuck into the 1.0 namespace? Personally, I think that the XTM
design is rather clean and wouldn't want to see it cluttered with multiple
namespaces (other than the two it already contains). Would a version-less
namespace URI in conjunction with a version attribute on the <topicMap>
element be more appropriate?

The same can be said for PSIs. Do we really want to have to remember in what
version of XTM a PSI was introduced?

Jason Diamond
http://injektilo.org/

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups