Subject: RE: [xtm-wg] Question: Graphing Tool Advice

I agree with Jack and vote in favour of the motion.

Jean Delahousse
CEO Mondeca
Mobile : +33(0)6 16 90 73 95
Tel : +33(0)1 47 46 18 89
Fax : +33(0)1 47 46 01 09
www.mondeca.com

Find software faster. Search more than 20,000
software solutions on KnowledgeStorm. Register
now and get started.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ee3V2C/RNSCAA/2h4EAA/2n6YlB/TM