Subject: Re: [xtm-wg] For a general formalism of the semantic web - for more patient and formal work

Hi

First let me introduce myself : I'm a PhD student in graph and
applications team of Bordeaux university and at the same time I'm
working for Mondeca.

I really think using graph theory to modelize xtm and xtmpm is the
best solution since graphs (hypergraphs) were introduced to modelise
binary (arity n) relation between objects. But I think that your
formalism is not quite conform to the graph's one. That is maybe why
it is confusing. It's like trying to explain multiplication before
explaining addition.

regards,

Get great low international calling rates
from Net2Phone! Click Here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/fBRVBB/kJXCAA/4ihDAA/2n6YlB/TM