Subject: [xtm-wg] ClickMessage Web Partner Program

Title: Join ClickMessage Web Partner Program

Increase your income while providing your clients with the Power of the Internet's leading live Customer Service Application.

ClickMessage lets you

  • Empower your customer with 24/7, 2-Way sales, and customer service on their websites-LIVE!

  • Add a customer service revenue stream to your eCommerce packages!

  • Turn your customers into sophisticated marketers with ClickMessage's monitoring and repeat customer-tracking tools.

ClickMessage creates more satisfied customers… And satisfied customers mean more business for you and your customers-GUARANTEED!

You are an ISP and provide Web hosting services. Join the leading-edge hosting companies
that provide live customer service as a standard for their customers. You will be able to
boost your hosting package by adding value with the Internet's leading Customer Service
Application.

Benefits of the Web Partner Program

  • The Web Partner will get 25% discount for the revenue and this is for ClickMessage Pro as well as any ClickMessage Free customers who upgrade. This means it's advantages for them to include ClickMessage Free as a standard giveaway.

  •  Every ClickMessage Web Partner will be given a Partner ID. It is very important to include this Partner ID during ClickMessage Pro or ClickMessage Free Signup. This will make sure our Web Partner get their revenue processed efficiently.

  • Receive a free ClickMessage Pro account for use on your website for qualifying partners.

  •  Get listed in our directory of Partners and generate business from our leads.

  • Access to our Partner website that will enable you to register and set up your clients remotely with ClickMessage.

Log on to our website now at www.clickmessage.com

For further enquiries on ClickMessage, please send us an email at sales@clickmessage.com
Ignore this email message if you received this more than once.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
www.debticated.com