Subject: RE: [xtm-wg] core.xtm

Hello,

Just to perhaps pitch in another issue for the people meeting in Berlin: I'd
like to add that country.xtm, among other issues, currently isn't even valid
XTM since it contains a <variantName> which in turn contains #PCDATA instead
of either a <resourceRef> or <resourceData> (see country.xtm#AF).

I contacted Murray Altheim about this about a month ago; the reply was that
both country.xtm and language.xtm were currently undergoing a major
overhaul. What's the status on this matter?

Regards,
-- Florian