Subject: [xtm-wg] Spec documentation errata

Hello again,

while I was going through the spec examples in research for my previous
post, I noticed a mishap in paras F.6.3 and F.6.4:

<association id="a34">
	<member>
		<roleSpec xlink:href="#brother" />
		<topicRef xlink:href="#gdm" />
      	<topicRef xlink:href="#ctb" />
      </member>
	<!-- ... -->
</association>

Something's just not quite right about the <roleSpec>... :-)
That error occurs about 8 times in those two paragraphs. Editors, please fix
this.

tia
-- Florian

Florian G. Haas
FHS Informationsberufe, Eisenstadt, Austria
http://info.fh-eisenstadt.ac.at/~haasf/

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/vO1FAB/txzCAA/ySSFAA/2U_rlB/TM