Subject: [topicmaps-comment] Intro

Hi,

my name is Norbert Hartl.

I'm working as a consultant for java, xml and middleware stuff.
Working as an adminstrator and developer for a newspaper I had
loads to do with archiving and managing content. Knowing Dublin
Core led myself to RDF and finally to topic maps.
At the moment I make my way into the TM4J project as a co-developer.

best regards,

NoB