Subject: [topicmaps-comment] Notions have existence .....

Steve said
"The big value of the topic maps paradigm is that it can
be used to delegate the work of recognizing
relationships between subjects, and to preserve the
value of that work. People can make businesses out of recognizing these
relationships, and everyone can benefit from their contributions."

My presentation at XML Orlando in Dec discusses this very thing, the
"recognizing these relationships".

David Dodds