Subject: [topicmaps-comment] Orlando meeting - WILL BE HELD

Seven people have responded that they will be at the meeting in Orlando.  A
small group, but one that should easily be able to focus on matters at hand.

Therefore, we will plan on having a meeting on December 15th.  It will run
from 9AM to 5PM.  We have a meeting room reserved at the Swan hotel (the
companion to the Dolphin).  I will post exact room details in a future note.

Anyone else who happens to find themselves in Orlando on 12/15 is welcome to
attend the meeting also.

Eric Freese
TopicMaps.Org Interim chair