Subject: Re: [topicmaps-comment] RE: Ontological extravagance in the Topic MapGraph?

> Why are so many different types of nodes, arcs, non-node and non-arc
objects
> needed in the topic map graph?

I agree wholeheartedly and have tried to make similar points some time
ago, but was not well received.  I'm eager to see what response your
challenge will get, though I've moved on to using a much simpler model in
my own research.

        -- P.

--
  Piotr Kaminski <piotr@ideanest.com>  http://www.ideanest.com/
  "It's the heart afraid of breaking that never learns to dance."