Subject: RE: [topicmaps-comment] TMs & XTM [Was: skills to create topic ma ps]

I second Tony. Editing a TM in any XML encoding (I've used my own as well as
XTM) is a pain, but I've sure done it. I wouldn't want to maintain some of
the monsters Tony builds by editing the XTM representation, but I'm doing a
map of about 1000 lines right now, and it's quite managable in XMetaL if I
take a little care. While I'm developing a TM application, I can't think of
any other way I'd rather do it.

Jim Mason