Subject: RE: [topicmaps-comment] RDF and RSS patented by Canadian company?

In case anyone hasn't read Dan Brickley's post on the same subject in
the RDF world, here's his posting. Seems sensible to me, particularly
the request to "refrain from rushing into a publically-visible prior
art analysis".

S.

http://web3.w3.org/1999/10/28-P3P-IntermindPatentAnalysis-PressRelease
>    World Wide Web Consortium Clears Patent Hurdle for Web Privacy
>    Patent analysis indicates that compliance with the Platform for
> Privacy
>    Preferences (P3P) is not likely to infringe Intermind Patent
>

> --
> mailto:danbri@w3.org
> http://www.w3.org/People/DanBri/

=====
<!-- "Saving civilization through markup." -->