Subject: [topicmaps-comment] communication from Karl Pribram

I wish to minimize the text I send to the Topicmaps-comment forum.  Some may
regard my communications is NOT relevant to the work of the standards
committee.  However, I have to play the role of introducing concepts from
other disciplines to the topicmaps community so that a broader viewpoint
might be considered, within the topic maps community.

So I will occationally send URLs, and hope that one of these might be
consider worthy of discussion here:

Please comment on:

http://www.ontologystream.com/administration/files/durablePlan.htm