Subject: Re: [topicmaps-comment] MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT: March 14, 2002

Hi,

> Eric Freese wrote:
>
> The next meeting of the OASIS Topic Maps (soon-to-be, hopefully) Member
> Section will be held in Seattle, WA, USA on March 14, 2002.  The meeting
> agenda is as follows:
>
> 9AM - 12PM : Plenary
>  - Introductions
>  - TC reports

This part will become the official "Joint TC Meeting" OASIS asked for.

>  - Member section status
>  - Discussion of charter and bylaws (attached)
>  - Announcements
>
> The TCs will have an opportunity to meet in the afternoon.  The TC chairs
> will be posting more information.

This was not as originally thought. The TM.Org was scheduled to March 13
(16:00-18:00) and the three TCs scheduled their meetings for March 14
3-4 hours each. This will not be possible any more, when TM.Org takes
three hours on the 14th. As all TC have a lot of participants in common
we are not able to do meetings in parallel. And having only 12:00-17:00
for three TCs is just not enough (and we have to do some breaks also)!

I would like to see moving the TM.Org as originally planned back to
March 13 afternoon (maybe Scott can organize the same room).

Regards,
--Holger