Subject: Re: FW: [topicmaps-comment] referring to a topic from outside a TM

> What is of great excitement to me and a few others, is that the
> ontology about addressable subjects can (we have demonstrated) be
> formative  - where the formative process has three distinct phases.
>
> 1) the production of a graph where nodes and links are categories of
> repeated occurrences of things addressable in the computer process
> streams.
> 2) the "real time" viewing of that graph (with labels) by a human
> 3) the control of the process #1 in real time by the human
>
> What this seems to be is a **synthetic perceptual system** that looks
> into the addressable space from the non-addressable space, and is
fast
> enough in the processes so as to achieve real time reactions.  A
> knowledge operating system.

Paul --

Way way WAY cool. Finally, this is simple enough for me to understand
-- thanks! (From experience, I know that making things simple enough
for me involves a lot of labor.) And I can understand your
frustration(s).

Keep trying -- <cliche>The things that satisfy only come real
slow!</cliche>

S.

=====
<!-- Topic map consulting:          www.etopicality.com
     Open source topic map toolkit: www.goose-works.org

"A human is a topic map's way of making another topic map."

-->