Subject: Re: [topicmaps-comment] Intro question (and redirection?)

Hi there, Steven,

* Steven Livingstone

| I am not sure if this question is appropriate for this forum - is
| there a topic map developers forum?

This forum is not so bad, but you may find TOPICMAPMAIL to be a better
place for questions. Better in the sense that you may get more answers
there.

| Anyway, I have the following fragment:
|
|     <categoryBag>
|       <keyedReference
|       	tModelKey="uuid:a035a07c-f362-44dd-8f95-e2b134bf43b4"
|       	keyName="RSS"
|       	keyValue="hollywood"
|       />
|       <keyedReference
|       	tModelKey="uuid:a035a07c-f362-44dd-8f95-e2b134bf43b4"
|       	keyName="RSS"
|       	keyValue="film"
|       />
|       <keyedReference
|       	tModelKey="uuid:a035a07c-f362-44dd-8f95-e2b134bf43b4"
|       	keyName="RSS"
|       	keyValue="movie"
|       />
|     </categoryBag>
|
| I would like to represent (or at least get started on) representing
| this using topic maps.

I looked at this, but couldn't really make out what it represented.
Could you explain what (in the 'real' world) this UDDI snippet
represents? It looks like it will be difficult to model it with topic
maps without knowing.

| I plan to look at it when I get in tomorrow, but I would like any
| pointers on the best way to go about this... I know I still have
| quite a bit of reading to do :)

Reading is only half of it, though. The only way to really learn
something like this is by doing. So you are on the right track. :)