Subject: Re: Re: [topicmaps-comment] ANN: TMNav-alpha released

[ <cfauto@folge2.de>]> sorry for the inconvienice.
> I used a mac to send the files and something got screwed up..
>
> thank you jack for finding that elegant solution
> and thanks to kal, who got the mess to work

Not much inconvenience, and it is well worth it to have the fun of playing
with TouchGraph again.  I had made a xslt stylesheet to create a TG file
from an XTM file, but of course your work is so much more interesting.  Very
nice work, and only the beginning!

One minor point about the source distribution - I could build it but it
would not run because the directory of icon images was missing.  I copied
them from the tmnav jar file (the one that came wth the binary distribution)
into an img directory in the right place and now the build works.

Cheers,

Tom P