Subject: [topicmaps-comment] WANTED: Questions for XML 2002 Town Hall Meeting"User's Perspect ive on Topic Maps"

[This message will be cross-posted to various Topic Map mailing lists. We
apologize if you receive more than once.]

Hi,

Steve Pepper, Ontopia and I will facilitate the Town Hall Meeting "The
User's Perspective on Topic Maps: What Can They Do For Me?" at XML 2002
Conference, Baltimore, Wed. Dec. 11, 2002 at 07:30-09:00 pm (details see
http://www.xmlconference.org/xmlusa/2002/wednesday.asp#28).

When preparing the THM we thought it would be a good idea to gather some
questions from Topic Maps users or prospect users, which will not be able to
attend the meeting via this mailing list. So, this a *the* opportunity for
you to ask those (user) questions about Topic Maps you never asked before.

BTW: We hope to find a volunteer who logs the Q&As of that evening to post
them to this list afterwards.

Regards,
--Holger

--