Subject: [topicmaps-comment] Re: [topicmapmail] XML Schema for XTM DTD

[Bandholtz, Thomas]

> Well I want some tests of Max' schema. What would be a good XTM sample for
> this? Max, how did you test it yourself?

I know many people have tried out doing what Max did.  His version is nice,
clean, and simple, and undoubtedly correct or just about so.  The only thing
I would say is that he inadvertently allows all the xlink constructs whereas
only a subset is used by XTM.  That could be fixed by pruning the xlink.xsd
schema that the main schema imports.

Cheers,

Tom P

(who did not cross-post this response)