Subject: [topicmaps-comment] FYI: AsTMa= -> XTM converter online

Hi,

For all of you who would like to use AsTMa= but do not have a
converter (available in the Perl distribution only) at hand, I have
resurrected the online converter:

   http://astma.it.bond.edu.au/cvt/index.mc

Aside from inline editing, it also allows automated conversion. To
convert, say, the latest Apache map (I know that some of you are
bundling it with your software), you can take the AsTMa= version

   http://demo:demo@topicmaps.it.bond.edu.au/mda/download-astma/apache/

off the server and chop it into the converter

   http://astma.it.bond.edu.au/cvt/index.mc?action=download&atmurl=http://demo:demo@topicmaps.it.bond.edu.au/mda/download-astma/apache/&auto_complete=on&format=on

[ URL may wrap, processing may take time ]

\rho