Subject: Health Professionals: Gastroenterology Visual Database

Help stop the misuse of email addresses. If you consider this to be spam, tell us.

Flexible Sigmoidoscopy

a Gastroenterology Visual Database for
medical education and training

The Flexible Sigmoidoscopy (FlexSig) program is an interactive visual database of common and essential pathologies of the lower GI tract. The program contains 95 full-motion, color video clips accompanied by educational text and bibliographic references.

This interactive multimedia program helps clinicians at all levels of practice and training learn to detect and diagnose lower gastrointestinal tract pathologies. The user can individually select, see, and study full motion views of each of the 95 actual pathologies; then compare any one with any other.  Also, the program includes a complete, normal sigmoidoscopic exam with narration.

The following educational information can be obtained about each video clip:

  • description of the condition shown in the sigmoidoscopic video
  • clinical features typical of the condition
  • characteristic histology and pathologic features of the condition
  • recommendations for initial management
  • general prognosis and/or natural history of the condition
  • key references specific to the condition

A self-exam is included that consists of five questions, multiple-choice and true-false, concerning diagnosis and other aspects of any video segment displayed.  In all, over 400 questions exist in the program to allow you to assess your knowledge about these pathologies.

Specially priced at $99.95.
Click here to learn more about this remarkable educational program.

We apologize if this announcement has reached you by mistake.

Our intent is to bring you valuable information about Virtual Conversations. Technology,
including interviews with notable experts and other important people, unless you wish to opt-out
If you do not use the
opt-out link, we will not know that you wish to be removed.
Please allow up to 72 hours for your request to take effect.
Please do not reply to this message.

We respect your privacy and we NEVER sell or share addresses.