tosca-comment message

Subject: TOSCA Service Template Plans

Hello,

We are going to develop a TOSCA engine as part of an applications orchestrator service.

While diving into the details we’ve seen that the Plan section is defined in high level at the XML TOSCA version and doesn’t appears in the simple Profile YAML version.

Few question about that:

1.       What is expected from a TOSCA engine implementation when a Plan is not presented in the service template DSL?

a.       Should the engine understand the “plan” (e.g. the order to execute node interfaces action) from the service template topology and dependency graph?

2.       Is the Plan expected to be added to the simple profile YAML version sometime?

3.       Can you please point me to the latest stuff related to TOSCA Plans?

Thank you!

-Avi