tosca-comment message

Subject: RE: [tosca-comment] Fw: Comments from Vahid Hashemian, Ph.D

Matt,

I thank you (and your colleague) and acknowledge receipt of this comment.

Regards,

Paul

From: tosca-comment@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:tosca-comment@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Matt Rutkowski
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2015 3:26 PM
To: tosca-comment@lists.oasis-open.org

Forwarding comments on behalf of my colleague Vahid below...

----- Forwarded by Matt Rutkowski/Austin/IBM on 10/13/2015 01:37 PM -----

Hi Matt,

Looks like there is still time to provide feedback on the public review draft of the tosca yaml spec v1.0.

I just noticed that all the github links in

http://docs.oasis-open.org/tosca/TOSCA-Simple-Profile-YAML/v1.0/csprd01/TOSCA-Simple-Profile-YAML-v1.0-csprd01.html#_Toc430015831
are now broken as a result of splitting the heat-translator project. I'd suggest updating them to links off of the tosca-parser project on github:
https://github.com/openstack/tosca-parser

I couldn't provide feedback via the link
http://docs.oasis-open.org/tosca/TOSCA-Simple-Profile-YAML/v1.0/csprd01/TOSCA-Simple-Profile-YAML-v1.0-csdpr01-COMMENT-TAGS.htmlas for some reason this URL does not open the whole document, and goes up until section 4.7.1.2 only. I thought to let you know as you can forward this to the right channel.

If needed I can find the correct github link for each entry there.

Thanks.

Regards,

Vahid Hashemian, Ph.D.
Advisory Software Engineer, IBM Cloud