tosca-comment message

Subject: feedback on TOSCA-Simple-Profile-YAML-v1.1-csd01-final (comments removed).docx

Hi All,

I've been spending some time trying to get my head around TOSCA and have noticed a few things that seem to be minor problems/nits. These comments relate to:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/download.php/58781/TOSCA-Simple-Profile-YAML-v1.1-csd01-final%20%28comments%20removed%29.docx

Line 3: Specification misspelled

Section 11.1.15.3: the wordpress node_template calls "get_input: context_root". context_root is not a defined input.

Section 11.1.7.3: Parts of the yaml use the Normal style where they should use Code Snippit. This happens in the description and "topology_template:".

I'm not sure how standard the yellow highlight in the "code snippit" areas is across OASIS documents. A long while back I did the same thing and found that when printed on a black and white printer that the yellow highlight was not distinguishable from the gray background. I solved this by adding a style that did the yellow shading (nice for pdf viewing) and a wavy underline (distinguishable in b&w print). I don't feel strongly that the document should be changed in this way, just sharing experience in case this improves the usability for tree killers.

That's all for now.

Mike