tosca-comment message

Subject: RE: [tosca-comment] TC Admin comments on TOSCA Simple Profile in YAML v1.1, csprd02

Thank you, Chet. We will take note of these comments.

Regards,

Paul

From: tosca-comment@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:tosca-comment@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Chet Ensign
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2017 1:21 PM
To: tosca-comment@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Paul Knight <paul.knight@oasis-open.org>

 Members of the TOSCA TC,

In preparing your content for public review, we encountered the following items that we bring to your attention.

1) A lot of the diagrams (nearly 30) don't have captions or figure numbers, so they aren't listed in the "Table of Figures". This also means that TOSCA users can't point to these unlabeled diagrams by using the associated link, as is sometimes helpful.

2) A minor note - the figure labels beginning with "Figure-5" use a hyphen after "Figure", while the earlier ones have no hyphen.

Also, while looking at this, I noted that the diagram for "Figure-5" appears to be duplicated - it appears twice at the same place.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Best regards,

--

/chet