tosca-comment message

Subject: Re: TOSCA / User Portal Object patterns alignment (Starfish is setting up a open call with ONAP, and TOSCA if you guys care to join)

Paul,

     Yes I’ll send one -… (I’m waiting for the webex to be setup and then I’ll send the meeting maker)

    The first meeting is more discovery, and socialization than anything else… we may have to re-calibrate what has to be done depending on what we learn there.

Agenda wise the current idea is..

  1.  project orientation (starfish) – User portal Object & framework
  2. Reviewing the models each group have (User portal or Network Resource types) so we get a good picture of what is out there.
    1. ONAP user / network resource model
    2. TOSCA Template resource model

   And basically how do they all align, or not align..

I think we’ll find most groups have “network resource models establish, but not necessarily any User Portal / Template Objects for the customer level interface.

The framework here shows how all of those link together  (template to portal user object, and telemetry which is mapped from the Network Resource objects)

     Essentially we would like all of the groups Information model patterns for the UI objects to align so they are portable from a machine readable perspective.

So it’s wise to reach out IMO so that we make sure they align…   by taking the best work from each group and having Starfish test those patterns for breakage as the project

Moves forward and we start opening up these items..