tosca-comment message

Subject: RE: [tosca-comment] HPC orchestration using TOSCA

Hello Javier,

Please pardon the delay, and a belated happy holiday season and New Year!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I will share the communication with the TOSCA Technical Committee (TC) directly.

Also, the TC maintains an informal wiki page with short descriptions of products and projects that leverage TOSCA. If you would be so kind as to provide some words in a similar style to the other entries, I would be glad to post that entry. By the way, I do like the idea of providing a link to how you use TOSCA, as you do below.

Similarly, there is also a wiki page to highlight with links to papers and articles with specific relevance to TOSCA, if you have something in that area, as well.

Lastly, the TOSCA maintains a LinkedIN group with nearly 500 members. You are all welcome to join, contribute appropriate related news, âlikeâ items, etc.

Hereâs a page with all three resources:

https://wiki.oasis-open.org/tosca

Regards,

Paul Lipton