tosca-comment message

Subject: RE: [tosca-comment] TOSCA Node Template key types

Hi Miguel,

You are correct, the terminology in the document is inconsistent with what's is commonly used. We have corrected this in the latest revision of the Version 1.3 specification (work in progress). You will see this when Version 1.3 will become a Committee Draft (likely over the next 1-2 months).

Thanks,

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: tosca-comment@lists.oasis-open.org <tosca-comment@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Miguel Caballer
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2019 1:28 AM
To: tosca-comment@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [tosca-comment] TOSCA Node Template key types

Hi,

I have some comment about the definition of the TOSCA Node Template keynames in the TOSCA YAML (versions 1.0, 1.1 and 1.2).

And as described in sections 3.7.3.1 (versions 1.0 and 1.1) or 3.8.3.1 (version 1.2).

The type of: properties, attributes, capabilities, interfaces and artifacts is "list of ..." but in all the examples and TOSCA documents available they are actually defined as "maps".

There are some misleading information.

Best regards.

--
This publicly archived list offers a means to provide input to the OASIS Topology and Orchestration Specification for Cloud Applications (TOSCA) TC.