tosca-interop-demo message

Subject: Re: [tosca-interop-demo] Updated Press Release for TOSCA Interop

Carol, there is an extra word in 1 sentence, perhaps the result of an incomplete edit. We need to remove the word "offered" before releasing this.

Change "between cloud orchestration tools and runtimes offered. Products from..." to "between cloud orchestration tools and runtimes. Products from..."

With that 1 change, everything looks good to go.

Best,
--Richard

From: Carol Geyer [mailto:carol.geyer@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2013 04:23 PM Eastern Standard Time
To: tosca-interop-demo@lists.oasis-open.org <tosca-interop-demo@lists.oasis-open.org>

Attached is the final version of the TOSCA Interop press release, which will be distributed on Tuesday, 15 Oct. Thanks to everyone who contributed.

Please review and let me know ASAP if any additional changes are needed.

Looking forward to seeing you all in Luxembourg,
Carol

--
Carol Geyer
Senior Director of Communications and Development

OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.781.425.5073 x209 (Office) | +1.941.284.0403 (Cell)
http://www.oasis-open.org

Subscribe to bimonthly OASIS newsletter:
http://eepurl.com/ygoFX

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn:    http://linkd.in/OASISopen
YouTube:    http://www.youtube.com/oasisopen